Subject: OASIS Symposium

Hi Gang,

There doesn't seem to be a bar in the hotel lobby here at the Grand
Hyatt.  There is one on the 36th floor.  I am going to be up there at 6 PDT
if any one wants to show up.  However, it is the high rent district and we
might just want to go around the corner to a more reasonable place.  If
anyone wants to reach me via cell, it is 256-694-8702.

I have verified our meeting space for all TC meetings to be the Tiburon
room.  Registration will begin on Tues morning at 7am.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,
Elysa