Subject: RE: [emergency] Dial in for EM-TC face to face

Renato,

We are just dialing in now ...please try again in a minute or two.

Sukumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato@nicta.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:03 PM
To: Elysa Jones
Cc: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

On 11 May 2006, at 07:37, Elysa Jones wrote:

> If anyone is interested in coming on line with the current
> discussions, please respond to this email.  Elysa

Yes!! (I've been trying for the past hour to join in!!)

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
National ICT Australia (NICTA)

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain
legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete
both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or
unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.