Subject: RE: [emergency] Fwd: RE: [soa-rm] Fwd: XML 2006 -- CALL FORPARTICIPATION NOW OPEN

Hi Patti,

I think another combined effort would be good,
and I would love to see both the TC and the pilot
I work with represented and showing CAP 1.1 and
EDXL_DE 1.0 and maybe even a preview of HAVE and
EDXL_RM as well as a registry for emergency
management and health informatics standards and
service providers, building out the next phases
of implementation.

Ciao,
Rex