Subject: IF-SC and EM-TC Calls today

There will be one number to dial in for both of these meetings.  The
first will begin at 11:30 EDT and the second at 12:00 EDT.  The dial
in number is 605-725-3600 with pass code 236489.  Rex will moderate
the IF-SC call since Dave and Tom are in meetings and may just be
able to be on the call for a short while.

The agenda for the TC call is as follows:
1.  Attendance
2.  Meeting notes from previous meeting
3.  CAP and the ITU
4.  HazCollect use of CAP
5.  EM-TC IPR selection and time-line
6.  Action items from face to face meeting
7.  Sub-committee reports
8.  EDXL-DE posting, press release

This is a LOT of topics that could easily take longer than the hour
scheduled.  We will get as far as we can.  Thanks for your interest
and help in making this TC a spirited challenge always moving forward
with standards designed to save lives, protect property and respond
to disasters.  Please be prepared :-)

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager