Subject: File on the OPEN Connection

I have been asked to remind you that none of the files I sent you represent official DHS or Disaster Management positions or official policy in any way.  The material is instructional in nature and should be used only for help in implementing an otherwise building OPEN connectivity.

Respectfully,

Gary A. Ham

Senior Research Scientist

Battelle Memorial Institute

540-288-5611 (office)

703-869-6241 (cell)

"You would be surprised what you can accomplish when you do not care who gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman