Subject: Draft TC Letter on HazCollect

Hi TC members,

Per our telecon today, please find a round 2 draft of a letter to
NOAA about their implementation of HazCollect.  Comment to the list
on this draft.  I would like to schedule a call for the purpose of
finalizing this letter for 12:30 EDT, Wed.  Along with your comments
let me know of your availability for that call.  The EIC meeting will
begin at 1:00 and I would like to have this letter in final form and
approved by a majority of our voting membership by that time.  If you
are a voting member and are going to be at the meeting, just be there
at 12:30 instead of 1:00.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager
Warning Systems, Inc.

PS - EIC meeting 1-3 EDT, Call in details:  712-425-2000 code:  20002#