Subject: Fwd: HNV: Feds seek emergency card program...more

Hi Everyone,

I will be traveling to DC for a Medical Banking Project event June
29, and I will be developing a plan to combine health informatics and
emergency management as well as federated identity management that
addresses this entire area, and I will coordinate it as a liaison
with the Cyberwar Work Group of the Cooperative Open-Source Medical
Banking, Architecture and Technology (COMBAT) Initiative of the
Medical Banking Project, which I chair.

More soon.