Subject: XML2006 Submission

Dear Collaborators, Fellow Committee Members,

I am attaching the abstract submission I made to XML2006 this
morning. The deadline is tomorrow and I wanted to ensure I submitted
in advance of that deadline.

Unless policy has changed, and I did not notice any such
announcement, it is possible to change particulars. Since I
specifically referenced the pilot group, TC and NCOR committee in the
submission, I wanted to send it to you to read over. It is all pretty
straightforward, but if for any reason you do not want to be
associated indirectly in this submission, please let me know and I
will honor your wish.

Abstract-TakingRegistries2NextLevel.doc