Subject: Interop Demo - Critical Infrastructure Sept 6-8

TC Members,

There will not be an organized OASIS Interop demo during the DoJ
Critical Infrastructure Conference in Atlanta Sept 6-8 as I learned
today.  There was a scheduling conflict with some of the GJXDM
participants that would otherwise be involved.  Some of our members
may be planning to participate in the vendor area in any case and do
individual demonstrations.  Warning Systems, Inc. has reserved a
booth.  If others are going to be there and want to run a scenario
together, please let me know.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC