Subject: RE: [emergency] Suggestions for the Adoption SC?

Ditto for me Aaron,

In the meantime, you should be able to set up a wiki page on the TC
wiki on Kavi, I believe. That's my first suggestion. You might want
to check that out. I know we use one in the SOA Reference Model TC
for the Reference Architecture SC.

However, I will also make another site (and wiki pages) available to
the Adoption SC after I finish getting it set up. It is the Public
Service Preparedness Portal the collaboratory pilot group I work with
will be using during our ongoing work. It will have a registry of
standards, SDOs and companies whose products and services use the
standards for the domains of emergency management and health
informatics. Needless to say, as co-chair of the Msg SC I'm up to my
armpits in the EDXL-RM work, too, but we should be much further
along, perhaps as far as getting ready for the public review draft
either mid or end of September.