Subject: [emergency] Re: [emergency-msg] Confirmed: Thurs. 10/5 @ 4:30 ET [emergency-msg] Date/Time final HAVE review

Thanks for the update, Carl,

I think we may need to ask OASIS admin about
this. In practical terms, though, we always need
to remind implementers to keep a local version of
these standards and profiles so that they are not
clogging up the web with endless remote
validations, not to mention the fact that if/when
bit parity across the network finally slips that
one 0 or 1 too far, which is inevitable, whole
networks using a given standard can crash when
validation fails. That otherwise very bright
people can forget this is undeniable proof of the
existence of Murphy.