Subject: RE: [emergency] HAVE draft comment posted

Hi Rex,

  I'm in Germany - just arrived this morning - and am afraid I will be sound
asleep by the time the meeting happens.

  I'll make your day :-) After an initial 60-day public review, the TC may make
non-substantive (i.e. editorial) changes without requiring further review. If
the TC makes substantive changes (and the TC decides whether or not such changes
are substantive) than they must submit for a minimum 15-day public review. The
additional burden is that the new public review draft must contain a complete
change log, and preferably, a change-marked version, since only those changes
made since the previous review are subject to comment.

  In general, I agree that this is a large issue - Elysa may want to speak with
Jon Bosak (UBL chair) about the OASIS UBL NDR v1.0, although I think Sylvia has
spoken well of the challenges.

Regards,

Mary