Subject: RE: [emergency] Emergency Interoperability Member Section

FWIW, I agree completely with Tom in this.

I'm sure that comes as no great surprise. I would add, and will do
the research necessary, to add some groups for those with special
needs, e.g. hearing, vision, mobility impaired constituencies, both
national and international.

I would also like to suggest that we start considering, in
consultation with DHS, and appropriate international bodies,
developing an Emergency Management/Situational Awareness Information
Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC).