Subject: Re: [emergency] Fw: [emergency-msg] Confusion about RM locationelements

Thanks Carl,

You can join -msg. However, I understand limiting
the number of lists to which one is subscribed,
since it adds new potential sources of spam.
Regardless, update appreciated ;-).

If you have any time to spare on Thursday, we
would really appreciate it if you could join our
telecon since we really want to get in synch for
finishing up EDXL_RM. I managed to get out the
first draft of the front sections and a current
version of the model diagrams. Since Location is
now packaged up by itself, that should simplify
making any necessary changes, provided I got the
rest of this gaggle of messages in good shape.