Subject: Disregard: Re: [emergency] Request for time on EDXL_RM intomorrow's TC meeting

Hi Again,

Please disregard the foregoing message. We will definitely need to
take Tom up on his offer of the IF SC timelslot next Tuesday, and,
with any luck we can get the EDXL_RM Spec posted to Kavi far enough
beforehand for the TC to vote on it next Tuesday, or schedule a vote
soon afterward. We certainly want to attempt to get the 60-day Public
Review started as soon as possible so that we can push for adoption
before the summer vacation season makes it more difficult than normal.