Subject: RE: [emergency] RM Committee Draft

Elysa,
I will post to National Incident Management System Integration Center
Practitioner Working Group(NIMS IC PWG), Department of Justice (DOJ)
National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Information Led Policing (ILP) and
Communications Technology (CommTech), and National Information Exchange
Model (NIEM) Technical Architecture Committee (NTAC)

Regards,

Tom Merkle

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 12:46 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] RM Committee Draft

Dear TC Members,

Please let me know ASAP if there are any public lists on which you
think we should post the review notice for RM.  This is a new part of
the process to ensure that the review is as wide spread as
possible.  I am suggesting the Emergency Interoperability Consortium
and Rex has suggested he can post to the Ontolog Forum
http://ontolog.cim3.net/. If you have others, please send to me by 2
EDT.

Thanks,
Elysa