Subject: Meeting Reminder

Please plan to be available for the EM-TC call tomorrow May 1 at
12:00 EDT.  I will have a summary of the input received to date on
the three tasks associated with the ITU Draft Recommendation.  This
will be the primary topic of our agenda looking to reach consensus on
the approach for each comment/issue by the end of the call.

Dial-in 605-725-3600 access code:  236489

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC