Subject: EM-TC Calls today

There will be an infrastructure call today at 11:30 EDT.  Call in
number 605-725-3600, pass code 236489.

I will not be available to conduct the EM-TC call today.  We do not
have the final version of the documentation for the Errata ready to
vote.  We should be in a position do take this vote in a few days, so
we will reschedule our call at that time.  We also need to review and
vote on the suggested changes Patti posted for our web site.  On our
next call, we should have a status update on HAVE and Resource.

Regards,
Elysa