Subject: Re: [emergency] EM-TC Telecons Today

Elysa,

I think item 5 on the agenda should be 'Reports from subcommittees and
liasons.'  Just like subcommittees, liasons won't always have much to
report, but that way we get in the habit of looking for a report.

This week I have a heads-up report from the oBIX committee and
associated work.  I'll write up a short blurb on it tonight or
tomorrow to post to Kavi, but can give a briefing at the EMTC meeting
today, time permitting.

- Michelle