Subject: Fwd: Re: FEA Updates - CAP and EDXL-DE?

TC Members,  Please see the communication below about EDXL/DE and CAP wrt use in the FEA.  A submission is required to FEA by June 29.  A  link to the application is provided by Owen Ambur below.  Does someone out there have a little time you can take this on?  Julia did our original submission and I don't recall it being that time consuming.   Regards, Elysa

Subject: Re: FEA Updates - CAP and EDXL-DE?
From: susan.turnbull@gsa.gov
To: Owen.Ambur@verizon.net
cc: susan.turnbull@GSA.GOV,
         "'John McManus'" <Jmcmanus@doc.gov>,
         ejones@warningsystems.com,
        "Ed Coia" <Ed.Coia@fms.treas.gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:13:27 -0400

 CAP and ECXL-DE were also part of Dave Ellis' presentation yesterday at the expedition workshop.  He's with Sandia Labs.  I believe DHS/FEMA adoption is in discussion/being piloted  - perhaps POC there would make the submission.

Susan
Susan B. Turnbull
Senior Program Advisor
Office of Intergovernmental Solutions
Office of Citizen Services and Communications
US General Services Administration
p 202.501.6214
susan.turnbull@gsa.gov
http://www.gsa.gov/intergov