Subject: EDXL HAVE - Second Public Review

All,

I just uploaded updated versions of EDXL HAVE documents in order to prepare for the Public review period. I have uploaded the following documents:

- Issues List – v4.3

- Data dictionary

- Schemas

Please review these documents carefully and let me know if you have any comments. In particular, the TC needs to review:

-         the issues list, along with the disposition of the comments

-         the data dictionary (I have tracked changes)

-         the schemas for accuracy and validity

I will prepare the PDF and XHTML versions once these documents have been vetted by the TC.

Thanks

Sukumar

Sukumar Dwarkanath

Touchstone