Subject: CAP v1.1 Errata with ASN.1

Hello everyone,

  I'm hoping someone on the TC can help. I have the errata all set to go out for the 15-day review, which is required before the errata can be formally approved by the TC and considered part of the CAP v1.1 OASIS Standard. I have been waiting for the separate schema files which are required by the OASIS TC Process. Olivier was kind enough to prepare a separate file of the ASN.1 schema, but I need the corrected version of the CAP schema as well. Does someone have the most recent schema file with the update noted in the errata?

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS