Subject: RE: [emergency] HAVE comments - explicitly identifying the normative parts in the data dictionary

Thanks, Mary.

I still believe that it is very desirable for a standard if a certain
normative provision occurs only once, regardless of the language in which it
is expressed--XML Schema, plain English, or dictionary entries.

I see that OASIS doesn't require this, but I believe it's a very good thing.

Alessandro