Subject: EM-TC Special Meeting

EM-TC Members,

We did not have enough voting members on the call today to vote on
the EDXL-HAVE Committee Draft.  Please review the draft and submit
any questions or comments to Sukumar ASAP.  I am fairly certain we
have addressed all the issues and agreed on all the disposition as
well as the compliance wording.  I would like to see us get this
draft approved and submitted to OASIS for 60-day public review.  We
will have a special meeting of the EM-TC on Thursday, Oct 11 at 12
EDT to vote.  It should be a short meeting, please plan to
attend.  At the conclusion of this meeting, the Resource Messaging
work will continue on the same line.  The call in details will be
posted prior to the meeting.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC