Subject: EM-TC SPECIAL MEETING - TODAY 10/11 12 EDT

TC Members,

I have gotten my days mixed up this week and the last reminder that
went out had the 10/10 instead of today 10/11.  The meeting IS today
and the conference line is 1-800-320-4330 with access code
340912#.  So sorry for the confusion.  I am traveling and completely
lost track of the days.

Our meeting today will focus on the vote for HAVE as committee draft
and for 60-day public comment review.  Following this vote, Rex will
continue with the Resource Messaging work on the same line.

Regards,
Elysa