Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Sample email to interested partiesWRTgeoenhancements to CAP

Let's keep our eye on the ball here.  Our goal isn't adoption of CAP for its own sake and at any cost.  The purpose of CAP is to achieve interoperability among warning systems globally.

 If we start to sacrifice interoperability in pursuit of nominal adoptions that can't actually communicate with each other, I'm afraid we'll be justly criticised for having lost sight of our real mission.

- Art