Subject: RE: [emergency] Statement of Use

We have a conformance section in this standard.  It says, more or less, that
a conforming "HAVE report" is an XML document that validates against the
HAVE schema and meets the additional requirements in the standard, and a
conforming "HAVE report producer" is a software entity that produces a
conforming report when it is expected to do so.  (It doesn't matter how such
an expectation is set and how the report is produced and made available.)
So I think that a statement of use from an organization should say,
essentially, that that organization has been able to implement a conforming
producer.  The actual form of the producer doesn't matter.

Alessandro