Subject: RE: [emergency] Enhanced EDXL templates with include of annotations

Rex,

I'm just uploading a second xslt - this one extracts all the default rules out of the XSD into CAM template business rules.

 http://wiki.oasis-open.org/cam/XSD_and_CAM

Excellent for people to create a base CAM template to work from.  Plus makes you realize how many more things you can set with all the rule options in the CAM templates compared to XSD.

Just give it the XSD and it creates new XML for inclusion by cutting and pasting into your CAM template. It builds the entire <BusinessUseContext> rules section for you.

Should be able to adapt the xslt to do other things for you from an XSD now you have a example to work with.

DW