Subject: FW: EDXL at the Portland NHSDC Conference

Not sure if anyone is interested, but maybe a recruiting opportunity ;-)

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Jahn [mailto:eric@alexandriaconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:47 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: EDXL at the Portland NHSDC Conference

Mary,
My name is Eric Jahn, and I work on data standards for the CAN disaster
client data and HUD's HMIS homelessness data.  I just wanted to let you
know that the National Human Services Data Consortium is having a Spring
Conference April 22-23 in Portland, OR, and EDXL is of great interest to
us.  Would the OASIS Emergency Management TC be interested in sending a
representative?  Thanks!
http://www.nhsdc.org

--
Eric Jahn