Subject: RE: [emergency] Vote for initiation of the RIM-SC

I am available and will be on the call.

Tom Merkle

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 5:34 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Vote for initiation of the RIM-SC

Dear TC Members,

Two wonderful and brave soles have agreed to co-chair the RIM-SC.  Many
thanks to Rex Brooks and Lee Tincher for stepping up!  As you have seen, Rex
posted the statement of purpose 3/18/08 and it can be found in the documents
folder under resources.  We need now to have a quorum vote of the TC to
approve this Subcommittee being formed.

These guys are anxious to get started.  I would like to schedule a call at
12:00 noon EDT Tues 4/1/08 on this matter.  If you are a voting member,
please let me know if you can be available.  The call should last only 10
minutes if all are promptly present.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC