Subject: Re: [emergency] Use Case

Hi everyone,

  I'm probably jumping into a conversation where I shouldn't, but from what I'm reading it sounds like you're attempting to define levels of conformance, which should be included in the specification's Conformance Statement section. Take a peek at the document prepared by the OASIS Conformance TC a few years back and you'll see a good discussion around establishing such levels of conformance.

Regards,

Mary