Subject: RE: [emergency] Use Case

Thanks Lee,

I'm fairly sure Elysa meant "Statement of Use"
not "Use Cases," especially not UML Use Cases.

As a side question, can you work with a Java
Server Faces EDXL-RM application? I'm asking
because I want to provide the application I'm
working on (rather infrequently just now) in open
source for other folks to adapt, extend and/or
complete. I'm using NetBeans 6.0 as my IDE, and
JSF is just easier and more reliable than vanilla
JSP.