Subject: Ontology Summit 2008 Communique

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would send you a url for the jointly signed Communique of
the Ontology Summit 2008 held Monday and Tuesday this week during the
2008 NIST Interoperability Week:

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008_Communique

MY name doesn't appear as an endorser because I was not able to
attend. However, Michelle Raymond not only attended but acted as
champion of the Ontology Architecture Content group.

I don't expect many of you to take the time to read through this
document, but I offer it in the sense of excellent supporting
material both for:
the concept of the IRSC SOA Registry-Repository which is intended to
participate in the ongoing Open Ontology Repository Initiative which
was the theme of the Summit and the chief topic of the Communique;
and,
the development of RDF Schema and OWL-DL representations as well as
an XML Schema representation of EDXL-RIM.