Subject: EDXL-RM Public Review

Hi Rex and Elysa,

  The public review announcement will be going out shortly. Please note that I had to revise the documents to:

a)      Remove (accept) change marks from cover material

b)      Change the URIs used on the cover page to match the names of the documents provided

Which also meant I had to regenerate the HTML and PDF versions. Please make sure you use these updated files when making any further changes.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae

Manager of TC Administration, OASIS