Subject: Re: [emergency] FW: [emergency-dev] benefits of EDXL-DE

Thanks Dee,

Eric,

We are working to make the benefits of using EDXL-DE more:
reliable;
widely adopted;
secure;
adaptable to all existing jurisdiction usages;
able to handle XML and non-XML Content.

There are more benefits that will accrue provided we can promote
widespread adoption extend the reach of the networks connected by
EDXL-DE messages. The key to this is the ability of EDXL-DE to use
any published list of values for such elements as event-types, sender
types and roles, recipient types and roles, target areas for
distribution, target areas for events/incidents, etc.

Hopefully, our Adoption Subcommittee will contact and work with you
for more specific kinds of information and to use your questions as
another way to collect information about what our audience and
potential audience and discover how we can serve you better.