Subject: EDXL HAVE Statement of Use - Evolution Technologies, Inc.

All,

Please accept the following official statement of use for EDXL-HAVE:

“We Evolution Technologies, Inc. are successfully using the "Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital Availability Exchange (HAVE) Specification Version 1.0", in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses stated in the specification.”

Respectfully,

Lee Tincher

President & CEO

Evolution Technologies, Inc.

---

FYI, we successfully composed, sent and received a HAVE message wrapped in an EDXL-DE for routing.  It is of interest to note that this was accomplished using both standard and mobile technology.  The log and the XML used to accomplish this is available if interested.

Thanks,

Tim Grapes
Evolution Technologies, Inc.

An SDVOB "Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business"
Office:  (703) 654-6075
Mobile:  (703) 304-4829

Fax:       (703) 654-6001
tgrapes@evotecinc.com
http://www.evotecinc.com/

No enterprise can exist for itself alone. It ministers to some great need, it performs some great service, not for itself, but for others; or failing therein, it ceases to be profitable and ceases to exist.

-       Calvin Coolidge