Subject: "Re: [emergency] RE: Recent CBRN Interoperability for SituationalAwareness Workshop

Hi Jacob,

I believe it is in scope for the TC and probably belongs in the
Adoption SC, so I will add this to the Msg SC report along with our
recommendation from last week. It's been needed for a while, and I
believe the two co-chairs for the Adoption SC will be able to devote
the time needed in the near future, since Tom Ferrentino is working
with DM OPEN and Werner Jeorg should have his time freed up
relatively soon.