Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Recent CBRN Interoperability for SituationalAwareness Workshop

Hi Art,

This probably makes more sense than attempting a more comprehensive
Best Practices document. I think the discussion of parameter/resource
mechanisms focused on particular issues would be helpful. As Art
notes, we may eventually see patterns develop that we can incorporate
in a more comprehensive document if we think that's best.