Subject: Last Call for Informal CAP-EAS Profile Meeting Next Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

So far, only Jacob Westfall has replied with an interest in pursuing
an informal meeting next Tuesday at Noon Eastern Time to get
regrounded on the CAP-EAS Profile work. So, unless I hear from more
folks on the list here, just Jacob and I are not enough prospective
attendees to justify scheduling such a meeting.

I think there are more than sufficient reasons to do this, but
without a couple more participants, or some actual word from the
proposers, I don't see any increase in interest to move before the
holidays. That's going to add more time to the length of time it will
take to regenerate the effort, and consequently, more time to get the
work completed.