Subject: Re: [emergency] Informal CAP-EAS Profile Meeting Scheduled

Given that we now have the submission from DHS, are we confident that an
"informal" meeting is ok under the OASIS rules?

I have no objection myself, but I'd hate for us to get off on the wrong
foot procedurally.

- Art

Art Botterell, Manager
Community Warning System
Contra Costa County Office of the Sheriff
50 Glacier Drive
Martinez, California 94553
(925) 313-9603
fax (925) 646-1120

>>> Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com> 12/12/2008 12:33 PM >>>
Hi Everyone,

I have scheduled an informal meeting, open to TC members who want to
discuss where we stand with the CAP-EAS Profile work and to review
the Industry Group Recommendation
http://www.eas-cap.org/Recommendation%20EAS-CAP-0.1.pdf

I will send out strawman agenda for bashing Monday as part of a
reminder. Because this is informal, I'm using freeconference.com,
which isn't really free. Everyone pays their own long distance
charges. I'll keep notes and we can decide in the next TC meeting if
it is appropriate to  send them to the TC list. I have no objection
to it, but because it is informal, it would be for informational
purposes only.

I've reserved 55 minutes at 12:00 p.m. to 12:55 p.m. Eastern, 11:00
a.m. to 11:55 a.m. Central, 10:00 a.m. to 10:55 a.m. Mountain and
9:00 a.m. to 9:55 a.m. Pacific.

CallInfo: