Subject: Calendar Question: Our next TC meeting fall on Inauguration Day,so...?

Hi Everyone,

I was working on my schedule this morning, reminding myself that
there is an Adoption SC meeting today, when I noticed that our next
scheduled TC meeting, Tuesday, 20 January 2009 just happens to fall
on Inauguration Day. Of course that also holds true for all other
meetings that fall on Tuesday in the normal course of work, so I
thought I'd bring this up now so we can think about it. We might want
to reschedule, and if we do, my preference is for Monday, as much as
we all love that day. For me, Wednesday's are already well supplied
with meetings, but, I could rearrange if needs be.