Subject: RE: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting 1-20-2009

There will be an IF SC teleconference call tomorrow (Tues Jan 20). The
agenda will be posted shortly. Please use the same call-in number as the EM
TC call.

Regards,
Tom Merkle
System Integration Analyst Sr. Staff

Lockheed Martin Corporation
Information Systems & Global Services
Telephone 410-298-2611
Mobile 410-409-9801
E-mail: tom.merkle@lmco.com
Web: www.lockheedmartin.com/gss

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 10:49 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting 1-20-2009

Friends,

There will be a meeting of the EM-TC at 12 EST Jan 20, 2009.  One
important agenda item for consideration at this meeting will be the
work that is being done in the Profile SC.  More details to come
later today.  Please plan to attend the meeting if you are available.

I have not heard if IF will meet at 11:30 - stay tuned for
that.  Many thanks to FEMA for again providing 800 numbers for our
EM-TC and all subcommittees!  The new numbers have been provided to
the chairs and co-chairs of the SCs.  I have made the changes in Kavi
for the EM-TC for the next two months.  Be sure and check those
numbers prior to any planned calls.  SC co-chairs - be sure to update
these in you calendar.

Have a great day,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC