Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - Special EM-TC Telecon Meeting added

Thank you Mary for the reminder.

Luckily the SC has agreed on these two points such that the TC will
not be requested to make a decision on these two points alone.  The
Committee Draft will reflect the decision of the SC and then put to
the TC for a vote as part of the normal process and at the time of
our next regularly scheduled meeting Feb 17.

Regards,
Elysa