Subject: Call for Review of IPAWS CAP 1.1 Profile Committee Draft

EM-TC Members,

I'm delighted to say that the IPAWS CAP 1.1 Profile is ready for the TC to review in total and vote on in our next EM-TC meeting.  That meeting will be Tuesday Feb 17 at 12 EST.  This material is not foreign to you as you have seen the requirements which were posted in December as well as some intermediate work.  Thank you all for staying in touch with this work and putting up with the quick turn-around requests.

The document to review is found in the TC documents folder and also at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31198. It is working draft ...05.

The subcommittee responses to the comments that have come to the list from the subject matter experts have been integrated.  The detailed minutes are posted on the SC Kavi documents site.

A couple of issues I would like to call to your attention as you review this material: Please review the material and be prepared to discuss.  It is the wish of the SC that the TC consider this work, accept it as a Committee Draft and also vote it into a 60-Day public review cycle.

If you have particular concerns or would like to voice an opinion on any part of the posted material, address the list sooner rather than later so that we can discuss it there prior to the meeting.

Congratulations to all members of the Profiles subcommittee on the hard work done to bring this Committee Draft to the EM-TC.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Chief Technology Officer