Subject: RE: [emergency] FEMA IPAWS Note on CAP Profile

Thanks for the clarification, Alessandro,

For myself, I don't consider it a Conflict of Interest, but I can be
seen as compromised by the fact that I have accepted a subcontract
from OASIS, at least verbally, to help facilitate this work. I have
not been given instructions about how to carry out this work, nor
have I been pressured to take any positions with regard to the issues
under consideration. My current position with regard to the inclusion
of Appendix B in the candidate Committee Draft for a 60-Day Public
Review is that I have no preference strong enough to prompt me to
support including or deleting it. This doesn't happen very often, but
it is now.