Subject: Update: Fwd: CAP and EAS

Hi Folks,
Just updating the earlier forwarded message.

Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:42:31 -0400
From: "FRANK BELL" <frank.w.bell@usa.net>
To: <rexb@starbourne.com>
Subject: CAP and EAS
Z-USANET-MsgId: XID046NDHTQf3072X40

Dear Rex,
Thanks for your helpful and informative reply. This is my first submission.
Also I just realized that the first attachment was an earlier version, a newer
one is attached.

However I am not a lone individual. In a submission to the FCC in 2005 the
table of the second attachment was included. I have these documented
public, it has taken time and thought to reach this point. I am hopeful that
OASIS can be the primary organization to develop an EAS standard now that the
FCC has lost the authority to FEMA.
Again, thank you,
Sincerely,

Frank W. Bell