Subject: Fwd: [emergency-msg] Groups - CAP v1.2 SC Working Draft 04 to 05 (emergency-CAPv1.2-SC-WorkingDraft04-to-05-changes.doc) uploaded

Hi Folks,

I'm also forwarding this notification of the upload and availability
of the "redline" version of document we will discuss in next week's
TC meeting. That's why the filename indicates "04-to-05."

I'm doing this because I gave Jacob some erroneous information
yesterday.  This is the "redline" version of the document (with
tracked changes) which we will discuss in next Tuesday's TC meeting.
I have also forwarded the "clean" document notification.

I neglected to notice that document-upload email notification is only
shared with the groups listed in the Sharing row of the document
submission form when the checkbox with the label "All groups with
whom this document is shared." is checked in the Email Notifications
section.

My bad, so I'm forwarding this to the TC list and will also forward
the companion document.

Apologies to Jacob,