Subject: xPIL - ownership type bug

Ram,

Bad news / good news.  Good news is I was bug fixing today in the xslt for CAM and refined the code.  Bad news is I pointed it at EDXL-HAVE as a test case.

Sigh - I think I just uncovered a bug - in xPIL this is described as:

<xs:attribute name="OwnershipType" type="AccountOwnershipTypeList">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation>Joint, Individual, corporate, etc.</xs:documentation>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:attribute>

But in xPIL-types its defined:

<xs:simpleType name="AccountOwnershipTypeList">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation>List of types of account ownerships</xs:documentation>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:restriction base="xs:time"/>
</xs:simpleType>

Thanks, DW