Subject: RE: [emergency-cap-profiles] RE: Conference Restricted Message Re: IPAWS CAP profile dial-in information

All - I again apologize about the issue with the conference bridge.  DHS
S&T is transitioning its services from a vendor to a self-managed
conferencing system and we are experiencing higher levels of problems
during this transition (what a surprise).  The number to be using on the
current Tuesday/Thursday calls is:

1-866-222-9044 or 202-708-9998/International Callers
PIN:	96172#

This number is valid through July 30th.  We can only schedule recurring
bridges under the current vendor for 90 day periods.  This number is set
for 20 ports (callers) including an international port.  Please let me
know if the number ports needs to be increased.

Again, sorry for the problems.  I know your time is valuable and your
efforts are appreciated.

Regards,
Bill Kalin
Clarus Technology
Office for Interoperability and Compatibility
Science and Technology
Department of Homeland Security
O:  202-254-6774