Subject: Call-in number for CAP Implementation Workshop on Identifiers

EM-TC Members,

The call-in number is +41 22 730 8973 for the CAP workshop in
Geneva.  They are just now getting into some detailed discussions and
I welcome anyone that can to listen in.  Recall as we agreed in our
meeting, that anyone participating is doing so as an individual and
not representing the consensus of the TC.  We will work the ideas
through our committee as we can.  As I receive any documents that may
become available during the workshop, they will be posed in the
resource folder of the EM-TC documents.

Regards,
Elysa